Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It is Official..I Have Been Naughty!



Unfortunately, I found out last night that I am on Santa's Naughty List and won't be receiving any Santa gifts this year. I really thought I had done enough good deeds to earn my way on the Good List this year, but last night I received an email from the Big Guy indicating that I just didn't do quite enough.

I truly appreciate my wife getting in contact with Santa this week and getting this valuable information to me...what a good friend she is! With her help, I hope to be back on the GOOD LIST next year!

Below is the video message I received:

http://portablenorthpole.tv/watch/b94b4b06f691bb1d61e421f61ff3890b

2 comments:

Mr. Nunkester said...

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Mr. S!

-Mr. Nunk

Tom Saunders said...

You too, my friend! I am going to see the Redskins play Dallas this coming Sunday night...please say a prayer or two!