Saturday, December 5, 2009

8th Grade Lock-in Was Very Successful!



This past Friday evening, we held our annual 8th Grade Lock-In. Our 8th grade students were invited to attend this all-night event from 9:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M. to participate in a variety of exciting activities that were designed to promote team work and just having fun! We started the evening with Silly Olympics, then we hosted a midnight dance, followed by an open gym and computer games. We served breakfast at 6:15 A.M.

According to all the students I talked to, it was a huge success! One student said, "This is the best time I have had after midnight in my life!"

I want to thank Ms.Drakes, the 8th Grade Team members and all of the other staff and parents who made this event possible. It was awesome to see our students having so much fun. I am sure this event will be remembered for a long time.






No comments: