Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WLMS Teams Compete at First Lego Robotics League Competition




This past Saturday, I had the pleasure of traveling to Liberty High School in Carroll County to see Wilde Lake Middle School students compete in the First Lego League Robotics Competition. I believe these WLMS students are the first HCPSS middle school students to participate in this competition. While our two teams did not place in the top 10 in their first competition, these students represented our school very well. Due to this experience, I believe we will "kick some robotic butt" next year (please pardon my technical language).

I want to congratulate Mr. Fox for coaching the following students...

Jack, Josh, Alexander, Noah, Sam, Daniel, Bayan, Caleigh, Jacob, Yan & Jie

Way to Go!





Thanks Northrup Grumman for your support of our team!

No comments: