Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Performing Arts Booster's Fundraiser at Standford Grill


This past Sunday, the WLMS Performing Arts Boosters Club host a fundraiser at the Standford Grill in Columbia. The owners of the restaurant agreed to donate 10% of the proceeds from their jazz brunch time. All of the money raised will go towards purchasing instruments and other supplies needed to support our band, orchestra, choir and drama programs.

While I am not an official food critic, I am an accomplished food eater...and as such, I want to rave about the food my son and I ate at the Grill. I would recommend going to this restaurant if you happen to be in the Columbia area! Here is a link to the restaurant: http://www.thestanfordgrill.com/






I want to thank the the Standford Grill management and 
our boosters for helping our school! 
You are awesome!

No comments: