Saturday, June 12, 2010

Graduation Speech

This coming Friday, I have been given the wonderful opportunity to speak at a 5th grade graduation. I am looking forward to providing some words of wisdom and advice on how to be successful in middle school next year.

Since I have not completed my preparation for my speech...do you have any pearls of wisdom you think I should share? Your help is truly appreciated.

Write your advice as a comment...
If you had the chance to talk to 5th graders, what advice would you give them?

2 comments:

Mr. Nunkester said...

How did the speech go, Tom? Also, give me a call if you get a chance. I'd like to talk talent show with you!

Thanks,
Mr. Nunk

Tom Saunders said...

I will call you soon...I did get your message...I have been super busy. Please accept my apologies.

Tom