Sunday, June 20, 2010

3 Days and Counting...

Summer vacation is almost here in Howard County.
I can almost see it, feel it and...well, you get the idea.


My first year as the Principal of Wilde Lake Middle School is almost complete. I am grateful for the opportunity to lead this school and all of the support I have received this year. There are so many people to thank! Unfortunately, the list is way too long and I know I would forget to mention everyone who has helped me. However, I do want to recognize a few people who did an incredible job of supporting me this year. I want to thank Ms. Kafami, the WLMS PTSA President, for doing such an awesome leading our PTSA. I want to commend Ms. Smithson, Ms. Mussaw, the entire front office staff and the WLMS Leadership Team for helping me navigate through my first year here at WLMS. I truly appreciate your support, energy and friendship.

As I look back on each blog entry that I wrote this year, it is hard for me to believe how quickly this school year has flown by. I have enjoyed chronicling my WLMS adventures and look forward to writing more. I am already looking forward to next year and continuing our commitment to elevate WLMS's capacity to provide the highest quality education for each and every student here.

No comments: