Sunday, April 25, 2010

UM's Maryland Day


Jim DeGeorge, President of C of Ed. Alumni Assoc.,
Pat Costantino, Alumni Director and me


On Saturday, I had the opportunity to return to the University of Maryland and co-host the TERP Taught Trivia game during the annual Maryland Day open-house. I had a great time working with Jim DeGeorge, President of the College of Education's Alumni Association, and other members of the university's staff.

Despite the weather, thousands of alumni and visitors came on campus to get information about the great things happening at the UM. I had a blast meeting students of all ages and testing their knowledge about the state of Maryland. I am happy to report that most visitors to the College of Education's tent performed well on this Trivia assessment and as a result walked away with a fabulous frisbee. Who could ask for more?



If you are a University of Maryland College of Education alumnus, we are looking to reconnect with you. Please send me an email if you would like information about how to get involved with the college.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.