Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


During these tumultuous times, it is easy to forget our many blessings. It is easy to count our deficits and not appreciate our many gifts.

Over this long weekend, I plan to take time to tell as many of my loved ones as I see how much I appreciate them. It is time for me to take stock in all that is right with my world.

When I sit down this afternoon to eat dinner, I will be thankful for the following: my wonderful family(my wife, my two healthy kids, my parents, my sisters and my in-laws) my friends and a great place to work.

My Thanksgiving Challenge:

I challenge each of you to remember a teacher/mentor who has meant a lot to you and reconnect with them to say "thanks!" You could call, visit, email or send a card. Believe me, this would really mean a lot to the person you select.


What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Steph said...

I thank you for all that you have done for me! Enjoy your day with family~

Tom Saunders said...

Thanks Steph! You know you mean a lot to me as well. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

I look forward to getting together with you soon.