Saturday, November 7, 2009

Famous Shark Diver Sends Tiger Shark Pictures



Recently, diver and underwater photographer, Wolfgang Leander read my blog and sent the following pictures to me for our students to view.

Dear Tom,

I am also attaching a few pics of me interacting with a beautiful tiger girl. Contrary to their bad image I have found tiger sharks to be one of the most gentle sharks.

Best wishes,

Wolfgang


DARING diver Wolfgang Leander swims with a school of man-eating tiger sharks - at the age of 67.

Banker Wolfgang has spent 50 years pursuing his dangerous hobby of swimming with sharks.

He dives alone and doesn't even use an air tank, preferring to free-dive and rely on his own lung power.

The barmy Bolivian has been bitten countless times, and needed 42 stitches to save his arm after one attack.

Wolfgang, pictured above diving at Aliwal Shoal, South Africa, admitted: "I am nuts. Wisdom doesn't come automatically with age."


Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article700397.ece#ixzz0WBAVtk45




I want to thank Wolfgang Leander for reading my blog and sharing his amazing pictures and talents.

No comments: