Saturday, September 27, 2008

Over 600 People Attend ELMS Back to School Night!



Again this year, the ELMS Back to School Night was well attended by parents, guardians, students and friends. I want to thank all of those parents and other important stakeholders who were in attendance on Thursday, September 25th. It is inspiriing to witness the Elkridge community's commitment and support of their children's education. I feel very fortunate to work here at ELMS!

It is always an exciting night when our staff gets to meet the parents of their students. I heard many positive comments about ELMS and our wonderful staff. One parent told me, "Please tell your staff how much we appreciate all that they do for our kids!" Another parent said, "ELMS is the type of school I wished I had gone to when I was a kid!"

If you didn't have a chance to attend our back to school night, below is a link to the slide show that was presented at the beginning of the evening. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me - tsaunders@hcpss.org




1 comment:

Rocky44 said...

I thought that BTSN was great. You and your staff did a wonderful job of making all feel welcome and educating the ELMS community. Great job to all.

Hail to the Redskins!