Saturday, August 7, 2010

Iksan City/Howard County Professional Development/Cultural Exchange 2010

Iksan /Howard County Public Schools
Exchange Program
Summer 2010

My Homestay Mom!


My Homestay Dad!


My Homestay Kids!


Korean students I had the pleasure

to teach last week!

I am very happy to share some pics from our first of two weeks in Iksan, South Korea. I am here along with six colleagues from the Howard County Public School System visiting our partner school district in central South Korea. With me are: Sean Martin -Bryant Woods Elementary School Principal, Penny Zimring, GT Program Facilitator, Laura Hook, ESOL Facilitator, and ELL teachers Misty Thompson, Laurel Conran and Linda Potsiadlo.

I hope to post more pics soon. This is the first time I have had the ability to upload pictures via the internet. I also plan to share more information about what I have learned.

For now...모두 안녕히,건강하게 지내십시오.감사합니다. (Goodbye and have great health!)

1 comment:

Mr. Nunkester said...

Great stuff. Keep the pics and updates rolling in!