Monday, July 5, 2010

South Korea Bound



On July 31, I will be heading to South Korea along with several other educators from our school district here in Maryland. Our delegation will be traveling to Iksan, South Korea to exchange ideas about teaching and learning, share best practices and hopefully develop relationships that will turn into international school partnerships. I am so honored and excited to be chosen to be apart of this "once in a lifetime" experience. I am looking forward to learning so much from the people of South Korea and making new friends.

As I get closer to my departure date, I will write more about our group's itinerary and the goals of our delegation. Once I get to Korea, I hope to post information here on my blog about my various experiences and discoveries as I explore the beautiful country of Korea.

Have you ever been to Korea? Any advice you would like to share?

1 comment:

Mr. Nunkester said...

Awesome bub! I will be checking in to check on your posts and adventures! Good for you! It will be interesting to hear Hope you're enjoying your summer thus far!

-Mr. Nunk