Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another Loss, Another Uncomfortable Jersey!


Once again, "my" Washington Redskins lost an important game to our geographic rival - the Baltimore Ravens by a score of 24-10. And once again, I had to wear an opponents jersey due to the loss.

In addition to having to wear "purple and black" on Friday, I had to withstand comments from both students and staff about how poorly the Redskins played. Since ELMS is located in a suburb of Baltimore, this loss was especially painful for me due to the large number of Raven fans here at the school.

Oh well, after a great start to the year, the Redskins have fizzled out. The good news for me is that I have no more "jersey" bets planned this year.


2 comments:

Spicher113 said...

So after today's defeat, you gonna paint your head orange and black?

Mr. Nunkester said...

I feel for you buddy! Every Monday in the halls, I get a lot of "How 'bout those Redskins Mr. Nunk". UGH! What started out as promising is getting hard to watch! Then, a loss to the Bengals yet to boot! Have a great holiday!