Saturday, October 3, 2009

Back to School Night Was A Big Success!




On the evening of September 23rd, WLMS held its annual Back to School Night for parents and guardians. We had over 350 people in attendance including Howard County Board of Education Member Ms. Gordon. I want to thank all of those parents and other important stakeholders who were in attendance. It is inspiriing to witness the Wilde Lake Middle School community's commitment and support of their children's education. I feel very fortunate to work here at WLMS!

It is always an exciting night when our staff gets to meet the parents of their students. I heard many positive comments about WLMS and our wonderful staff. Some of the comments included:


Your staff is so enthusiastic and upbeat.

What a great group of teachers WLMS has!

The building looks great..so clean!

My child is loving school...please thank all of your staff for all that they are doing!

If you didn't have a chance to attend our back to school night, I encourage you to visit the WLMS website often and sign-up for our weekly newsletter. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me - tsaunders@hcpss.org




No comments: