Saturday, September 5, 2009

ELMS Students Sing ELMO's World For Me!

This past week, Ms. Stokes and Ms. Rout, the Elkridge Landing Middle School Administrators, sent to me a video showing their seventh graders singing the ELMO's World theme song. Wow, it was great to receive this video and to see so many of my former students doing so well. Thanks for remembering me and for doing such a great job singing. You made my day!

I wish all of my friends at ELMS a very successful school year. Please make sure you strive to make the honor roll and follow the ELMS Expectations each and everyday!

While I continue to miss my friends, students and former staff in Elkridge, I am happy to report that I am really enjoying my new school. The WLMS students, staff and families have been really supportive and friendly. I feel blessed to be in another great school!



All the best,

Mr. Saunders

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy to hear that you are faring well at WLMS. Miss you...
Smriti

Unknown said...

You are fondly thought of. As all good things, our paths will meet up again soon. Best wishes. Enjoy the lake!
Joanne