Friday, June 12, 2009

Off To A Wilde New Adventure


Wilde Lake Middle School

After 8 wonderful years at Elkridge Landing Middle School, I am returning home to Wilde Lake Middle School. I had the pleasure of serving as Assistant Principal at WLMS from 1996-2001. I am looking forward to my new assignment and getting re-acquainted with the WLMS community, students, parents and talented staff.

While I am happy to be returning to WLMS, I am sad to leave ELMS. I want to thank the entire Elkridge community for embracing and supporting me over the past 8 years. Together, we have done some pretty amazing things! I feel very fortunate to have been the Principal of ELMS and for having the opportunity to work with so many wonderful students and families.

No matter where I go in my career, I will always have a special place in my heart for the ELMS students, staff and community.

Please wish me luck and happiness, as I embark on a Wilde new adventure!

3 comments:

Roy said...

HOla, te recomendamos agregarte a nuestro directorio para que puedas tener mas visitas y mas ganancias de tus publicidades :
http://bloguniverse.com.arpi

Tom Saunders said...

Gracias! I would love to be included in your directory.

Mr. Nunkester said...

Best of luck, Tom!

We here in Tiger Territory in NE Pennsylvania wish you the best of luck in your new assignment. I will continue to read, and steal information (w/ your permission of course), from your great blog!

GO SKINS!

Best,
Rog Nunkester
Southern Columbia Middle School