Tuesday, April 21, 2009

2000 and Looking for a South American & Antarctica Connection




Dear Readers,

I am thrilled to be approaching the milestone of "2000 hits" on my first blog. When I started my adventure in blogging this past summer, I wasn't sure if anyone would actually find this site and whether or not I would actually have enough content to write about. I am happy to report that I have received more hits than I had ever imagined and the ideas for entries keep coming to me. I want to thank everyone who is a regular reader of my blog and especially to the people who have left comments and signed my guest book. It is very exciting to receive messages from my readers. I have to say, this has been a great learning experience for me and I am committed to continuing to improve this blog in the future.

A simple request...

As I analyze my current "hits" to Lessons Learned in the Middle I am very happy to report that I have had people view my blog from 5 out of the 7 continents here on Earth. This fact blows my mind. I even have one hit from the middle of the Atlantic Ocean (I am hoping this person was either in a jet or boat! ; )). However, despite the various visits to my blog from around the world, I have not had a "hit" from South America or Antarctica. Consequently, I am requesting that if anyone out there has a connection to someone in South America or Antarctica would you PLEASE send them my URL and ask them connect to my blog. I am looking forward to the day when I can proclaim that I have made it around the world...or at least my blog has!


The red dots indicate where my blog has been accessed. The larger the red dot the
more hits from that area.


Once again, thanks for reading Lessons Learned in the Middle...your comments, thoughts and advice are always appreciated.

Tom

2 comments:

Mrs. Shorter said...

Congrats on your blog becoming such a success...as an Educator but also a parent of kids in middle school, I always enjoy reading your perspective. It was also nice seeing you at MICCA yesterday, even if it was just to say "Hello"

Take care and good luck with your last 2 continents....sorry, I know no one in either...

Tom Saunders said...

Thanks Heidi!!!