Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pay-Back Is Rough: Redskins' Loss Causes Another Fashion Disaster!



If you have been reading my blog regularly (thanks very much!), you might recall when the Redskins beat the Cowboys earlier this year, Fire Marshall Shilling (a lifelong Cowboys fan) came to ELMS and wore a Redskins’ jersey and sang the Redskin Fight Song during our 7th Grade lunch period. He did this to pay-off the friendly wager he had made with me during Back to School Night in September. Unfortunately for me, we made the same friendly wager again for the most recent Cowboys/Redskins game played last weekend. As you probably know, the Cowboys barely beat the Redskins, however, they did win the game. Consequently, I had to wear a Cowboys’ jersey during school on Friday, November 21st. Thank goodness the Cowboys don't have a fight song. So, I didn't have to sing. Pay-backs are rough.


No comments: