Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


During these tumultuous times, it is easy to forget our many blessings. It is easy to count our deficits and not appreciate our many gifts. Over this long weekend, I hope you take time to tell a loved one how much you appreciate them and you take stock in all that is right with our world.

My Thanksgiving Challenge to You:
I challenge each of you to remember a teacher/mentor who has meant a lot to you and reconnect with them to say "thanks!" You could call, visit, email or send a card. Believe me, this would really mean a lot to the person you select.

When I sit down this afternoon to eat dinner, I will be thankful for the following: my wonderful family, my two healthy kids, a great place to work and my friends who make me laugh.

What are you thankful for?


No comments: